Thursday, March 01, 2007

Judgement Day -- Case 1 and 2

Case 1:

"Lord I'm a born-again Christian all the way. I prophesized in your name. I preached the gospel all over the land and in three foreign countries. I did great things in your name. I built a 10,000 member church in Texas! I even memorized every praise song about you on the radio."

Did you feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, take in the stranger, clothe the naked, help the sick and visit the prisoner?

"Uh, well, uh, there was this freeloader one time that, uh, well, we had a group in the church that, uh ..."

Depart ...

Case 2:

"Great Spirit, I never knew your name."

Did you feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, take in the stranger, clothe the naked, help the sick and visit the prisoner?

"Yes. I did all those things. But I was just a dumb old Injun who never heard the Gospel story. I figure I'm lost."

Come ...

Steve

No comments: